Garden City Group
GCG is the recognized leader in legal administration services for class action settlements, bankruptcy cases and legal noticing programs. For complete information, visit our website at www.gcginc.com.
- Class Action
GCG class action services include Antitrust, Consumer and Product, Labor and Employment, ERISA, Civil and Human Rights, Insurance and Healthcare and Mass Tort and Securities.
GCG bankruptcy services include chapters 7, 9, 11 and 15; Creditors' Committee; and solicitation.
- Legal Notice
GCG legal notice services include:
- Mailing notices directly to claimants, even in large volumes on short notice
- Email notification to unlimited numbers of parties
- Publication of notices in 170 countries
- Careful management of returned notices, updated addresses and undeliverable notices
- Case-specific websites posting detailed information
- Toll free international call centers
- Innovative banner ads
- Press releases issued world-wide
- Assistance to creditors' committees
- Rigorous reviews of documents for consistency and accuracy
- Work with the best: GCG was ranked the #1 Claims Administrator for 2010 by the New York Law Journal and is the fastest growing firm in bankruptcy administration
- Wide expertise: With more attorneys on staff than any of our competitors, including former class action practitioners, GCG has the expertise to assist with many different aspects of the litigation and settlement process, as well as the design of an administration program tailored to the needs of each case
- Cost-effective notification: Our automated, interactive messaging capabilities provide a cost-effective way to provide specific information to class members, and our operators are thoroughly trained in each case they handle
- Accurate and efficient processing: Our proprietary programs ensure accurate and efficient processing and award calculations
- Vast experience: Draw on vast securities class action experience to assist in the noticing and solicitation of holders of publicly-traded securities in bankruptcy cases
For more information, contact us at 800.327.3664 or visit our website at www.gcginc.com.
"My firm has used the services of GCG for the administration of many of our class action settlements, both big and small. We have also used their services for many other administrative tasks in complex litigation. We have found them accurate, efficient and cooperative in all instances, and would recommend them highly to others."
Daniel W. Krasner, Senior Partner
Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP
"My firm has worked with GCG on several matters, both on the debtor side and creditor side, with varying degrees of complexity. In every situation, GCG has proven to be an expert in their field. They are available to meet our needs and those of our clients any time, day or night. Their incredible level of responsiveness distinguishes them in a very competitive landscape and is the reason we continue to hire them."
Ira S. Dizengoff, Partner
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
"The outstanding organizational and administrative skills of GCG and their dedicated services enabled tens of thousands of Smokers' submissions, many quite bulky, to be reviewed and analyzed quickly and efficiently. Approximately 1.5 million pages of documents were reviewed and analyzed expeditiously, including many hand-written letters. GCG representatives spoke to thousands of Florida Smokers and survivors through the toll-free lines established. "
Miles A. McGrane, III, Trustee
From the Report and Recommendations of Trustee
Distributions from the Engle Trust Fund