RAPPIDSM Surgical Run-Off Solutions
RAPPIDSM, Crawford's proprietary run-off claims resolution framework, is a comprehensive set of tools, techniques and methodologies designed to address client needs throughout the run-off life cycle. RAPPID is based on research and discussions with carriers, regulators, run-off managers and discontinued operations advisory firms.
Stage 1: Pre-run-off
- Underwriting review, analysis and forecasting
- Strategic planning and capital analysis
- Case review and claims leakage analysis
- Reserve analysis and support
Stage 2: Staging run-off
- Run-off Claims Portfolio AuditSM
- Establishing a Run-off Claims BankSM of opportunities
- Resourcing and management
- Execution planning and goal setting
- Advanced third party and reinsurance recovery, commutations and arbitration analysis
Stage 3: Run-off execution
- Run-off case categorization, strategy formulation and execution
- Strategic tracking and control
- Depositing surplus increases into the Run-off Claims Bank
- Reinsurance recovery, arbitration and commutation support
- Third party liability and subrogation pursuit
Stage 4: Run-off closure
- Complex case alternative settlement techniques and resolution
- Capturing remaining contributions to surplus
- Final reinsurance recovery and arbitration support
- Final third party liability and subrogation resolution
- Systematic analysis: Each case is systematically analyzed by our proprietary run-off diagnostic tools to evaluate against a set of adjudication best practices.
- Accelerated closure: Our disciplined, surgical process accelerates closure on marginal business and, in so doing, release capital to invest in more profitable business segments and relationships.
- Aggressive pursuit of third-party liabilities: We aggressively identify and pursue third-party liabilities and capture reinsurance recoveries and commutations.
- Constant monitoring: All run-off cases are electronically tracked against resolution plans in Crawford's state-of-the-art Command Center, located at company's headquarters in Atlanta. Our proprietary inventory system tracks current status and other details of each run-off claim so that clients and Crawford managers know the precise status of their claims at every stage in the process.
- Innovative Techniques: As the world's largest independent provider of claims solutions, we have managed claims in a number of run-off situations and can offer innovative techniques to help carriers improve profits, raise surplus and release capital.
For more information, please contact:
Property and Casualty Run-Off Claims
SVP, Marketing & Business Development, U.S. Property and Casualty
Workers Compensation Run-Off Claims
Vice President, Business Development